2.26.2009

Adam and a Cabin

Did you watch American Idol tonight? I'm not so sure about this Adam guy. He's strange. Did you see how he sticks out his tongue and almost grabs a part of his body that only Michael Jackson can get away with...and I'm not sure why he can get away with it...I knew this Adam guy was going to go through, he's just way too good. I wonder how far he will go?

I'm still a little sad about Tatiana leaving. Did you see her cry, bawl actually, when she got the boot? A while back I was trying to explain to my six year old what "drama" meant. Tatiana is drama. She made me laugh to tears and I liked her. I wonder if the judges will bring her back? Probably not.

As you can see I'm having a night of not-so-deep thoughts. We are preparing for an overnight trip to the mountains. We'll be staying in a cabin with friends. I looking forward to time in the woods and snow.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog. You deserve a break in the mountains. Slow down and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yardley MommaFebruary 27, 2009

    Yes, I think Idol is a little different this time and Adam is one to add to that configuration....I thought I heard a judge say he has experience in music theater or something, he is on the edge for me with a bit of drag queen makeup and drama influences. My fav right now is Danny from the first round. Overall, I have been very surprised who is going through and not. The 2nd round sounded so bad, I just felt like the sound was off key for everyone. I just really enjoy coming home and losing my brain for a little while in the moment of Idol and watching these individuals and their families have a little hope for a better future, even with all the drama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!