3.23.2009

Change We (don't) Need

I am not very happy with our president. I know his campaign slogan was The Change We Need, but come on...do we really need this kind of change? I have put up with his politics day in and day out. Now I have to put up with this too? I didn't vote for this guy. I didn't ask for this! I think it's about time that I write a letter to Mr. Obama. It will read something like this:

Dear Mr. President,
Can you please chose a better time to come on my T.V. than during American Idol time? It is the one program I watch to take my mind off this crazy country of ours and you decide to come on air and mess up my weekly schedule. Please, Mr. Obama Sir, reconsider. Leave Tuesday and Wednesday nights alone! You can have Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and even the weekends. Come on...please?


Sincerely,

Holly

Stop Laughing. It's not funny.

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!