3.02.2009

Taking Advantage of Company


We have company this week. I love having company! When people are staying with us we take full advantage of what living in a coastal town has to offer. Today we ate while overlooking the ocean, walked around the bayfront and looked in the shops and we even took the kids to see the sea lions on the docks. It was a sunny day with a few clouds around the edges of the sky. I wished I had worn my wind breaker but it was wonderful to be out and about just enjoying the town I live in. It felt as though I was on vacation as well (except the laundry is stilled piled up and the dishes still need to be put away).


We are home now and everyone is exhausted. In fact, it is not even 9:00 PM yet and everyone is in bed! It's a good day when everyone falls asleep so easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!