3.16.2009

Under the Weather

I have been feeling guilty about not writing on my blog for a few days now. I have not been feeling well. I may have to go in to the doctor tomorrow because I think I have a sinus infection. I was really hoping it would not come to this.

It is unusual for me to get sick for very long and this has been going on now for over two weeks! I'm such a baby when I'm sick too. However, I am very blessed to have a husband who is a caretaker by nature and, in fact, he works as a nurse. When I am sick he is so good to me. He makes me tea, lets me sleep for as long as I need, takes us out to dinner instead of expecting me to make it, and makes sure I am properly medicated!

I hope tomorrow I feel better. Now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!