4.02.2009

A Change in Weather

There is something about this time of year that makes me want to rearrange furniture. With children that is no easy task. As soon as I give all of my attention to any project other than maintaining the everyday household stuff, the house explodes. It seems that all of a sudden my children are more demanding and needy when I’m trying to accomplish at least something beyond a normal day’s work. If I’m attempting to move something such as a bookcase, the floor in front of me is ever changing. I have to be careful not to step on a My Little Pony that has just fallen out of the hands of my toddler or watch out for toes when I step backwards. Just because they were just in the back bedroom, does not mean someone can’t be at my feet in a split second. Then comes the inevitable, they want to help. AHHHHH! I give up. Maybe I’ll wait until the weather improves and the girls can play outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!