5.17.2009

A Life of Bliss

The sun came out today and stayed. It was a beautiful weekend over all and you'd think the beauty would inspire something wonderful inside of me. Instead, I am blissfully content with nothing to say. I've always been intrigued with how the most beautiful artwork, music and literature comes from people with often very troubled lives. I do not think anyone is free from hard things. Life, as great as it can be, is hard. The trick is to turn those hard things into some kind of work of art.

1 comment:

  1. Meghan RyallMay 18, 2009

    Thanks for your posts Holly. As part of the medical profession, things become more difficult, but I appreciate when people can talk about things they disagree on in a respectful dialogue.

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!