5.23.2009

Sticker Fun!

I came up with a great idea for the use of stickers. We always have stickers. Maybe it's a little girl thing. Yesterday while we were on a long car trip, I had the girls put the stickers on a bottle of lotion. Isn't that great? I could give them soap containers, ketchup bottles, toothpaste tubes and so much more. Then we can enjoy the My Little Ponies, Strawberry Shortcakes and Scooby Doos for a while before recycling the plastic containers. It's so much better than on the walls where they get too stuck or on paper where they get thrown away quickly. This kind of stuff gets me so excited, I want to go out and buy some more stickers. I just hope we don't run out of plastic containers!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 23, 2009

    Depending on your buying habits, if you get salads and other freshly prepared foods (deli, etc.), you can have a nearly endless supply of plastic containers. It would be nice to get one more use out of them before they go into the trash/recycle bin. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!