5.25.2009

Times to Cherish

We have been away from home for the last few days visiting with my husband's family in Eastern Oregon. The weather has been hot and the kids have been outside for most hours of the day. There are many grandchildren (10) and we have all been together a lot. Time has flown by with activity and conversation. I've found myself a little overwhelmed with it all. At home, my life has become so quiet and simple. As much as I can complain about that, it is a peaceful little life for my girls. Times like these, when people are everywhere and playtime is eternal, will only stand out more in our little family's memories as times to cherish.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I love going home to visit all the grandparents and great-grandparents. I hope that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!