5.08.2009

Where Does the Time Go?

By the time you read this post I'll be away from home for a few days...without children. I have figured out how to delay the publishing of my blog (not too hard) and I've taken some extra time to write some more stuff. You may be wondering how I find the time to do that? Well, quit wondering. Lots of other things are not getting done. I have my priorities and sometimes they are all about me. I think, within reason, it is good for us moms to be a little bit selfish. Just long enough to be a happy mommy with lots of love to share again. That way we can keep the Monster Mommy in its cage, well feed, and well rested.

I'll be sleeping without my family for three nights. It seems like a long time. I kind of feel a little guilty, but I think it will really be good for me to have time to just have fun without responsibilies. I wonder what my husband will feed the girls, how much TV he will let them watch and how late he'll let them go to bed? Oh well, it won't be my problem...until I get back.

If you read every day, I've scheduled another post for Saturday and hopefully I'll be rested enough to write in "real time" on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break! I'll be having Mommy time myself in July. One weekend of just me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!