6.18.2009

Blog Mistake

I just tried to post some old stuff for when I am gone on my trip and they posted way too soon. I thought if I changed the date, the posts would delay until that date came. That didn't happen, so some of you have read what I was trying to post for the future. I might as well quit now that time is not on my side for getting ready for our 10 day trip to Montana and Eastern Oregon.

I promise to try very hard to get some posts done while I am on my vacation. I know it's possible, I just have to put my mind to it. We leave tomorrow morning.

Now, back to laundry, packing and cleaning the house. (I love to have the house neat and tidy when I return.)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why your future dating didn't work. I do it all the time.... Haven't done it the last few days, so I wonder if there is a bug right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!