6.23.2009

Catching Up

I had a couple friends tell me to relax on our vacation and not to worry about writing on my blog. Well, I have been relaxing, but not writing starts to make me crazy. It reminds me of my glory days when I used to run every day. If I missed even a day, my body would rebel. I would almost feel sick and wondered how anyone could not exercise (boy, I wish I still felt that...I might actually exercise). Now my mind is rebelling and I promise I heard my sister's computer call my name this evening.

Not only has my mind felt sick with lack of writing, but I have actually been literally sick. I hardly ever get sick, and this is one of the first times I've had this happen while on vacation. It's not fun. I'm feeling much better now, but that was not the best way to kick off our ten day tour-de-families.

So far, we've attended my cousin's wedding where I caught up with aunts, uncles and cousins; my family had a bar-b-que at my sister's house; we listened to music in the park and even at sushi (in Montana??...you betcha). Tomorrow, we are hoping to take a hike up one of the many trails around this beautiful valley. All-in-all, a great trip so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!