6.09.2009

Summer is Here???

I hate to report this because I like to brag about our beautiful weather over here on the coast, but it is cold, cloudy and drizzly. I am so bummed. Right now, my Kindergarten graduate is curled up in a warm blanket and watching cartoons. I'm in a warm jammies with a hot cup of coffee and if I glance out the window, it could be January or February. It's just not right. In my opinion, schools around here should start at the end of September and end at the beginning of July. That is when we have our best weather.

My only desperate hope is that the weather turns warm by Friday when we head up to the river.

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how the weather has been here in Colorado too. Today was the first day I was able to take the kids to the park in over a week.

    I'm sending some warm wishes your way for Friday.

    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather YardleyJune 10, 2009

    Hey Girl! Yes, back home on the other side of the state, we are also enjoying a cooler trend with daily thunderstorms and lots of rain! It is so weird for me to be out of school, curled up with blankies watching the storm out my front window! I loved your pic you posted with this post, adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!