7.26.2009

Daily Readers

I have been so busy lately with company, a funeral and dealing with my own emotions that are almost out of control because of pregnancy, that I have been neglecting to write (oh, and I'm super tired). It's hard to keep it all together sometimes. So this is just an assurance to you, my daily readers, that I will be back in some sort of routine soon. Please, if you think of me today, pray for me as I am trudging up this mountain I seem to be climbing. I think I may have lost the trail, but I have hope I will find it again soon. I will pray for you too.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 27, 2009

    My prayers are assured. I am sorry to hear about a funeral. My prayers also for the happy repose of the deceased and for the loved ones. Take your time. Your first responsibility is certainly not to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and hugs, honey, and be glad you live at the beach, because this pregnant person is going to be totally miserable til at least next week. Sigh... it's only July!
    Just keep living by your own wise words, honey, they certainly cheer me up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!