7.11.2009

Family Tools of Love #5


Avoid complaining and slander.
Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice.
(Ephesians 4:31)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
We, as a family, have been reflecting each week on these "Family Tools of Love" that I discovered in David Robinson's book titled The Family Cloister: Benedictine Wisdom for the Home. It is so nice to have a weekly focus. I have found these tools to be a great starting point for many of the conversations I have with my six year old, myself and even my husband. I tape each week's tool on our bathroom mirror. It's like a small candle in a dark room. Just as our eyes are drawn to the light of the candle, so our thoughts and prayers are drawn to these little lessons in humility and grace. I have browsed through the entire year and there are some great ones to come!
~
CLICK HERE to see more about The Family Cloister: Benedictine Wisdom for the Home and HERE to read a little more about the Benedictine Family Tools of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!