7.20.2009

Home Alone and Complaining

I am home alone today. It is strange. I haven't even been in the kitchen yet except to make my coffee. My husband is on the way home from his trip to Eastern Oregon with the girls. They went over there to put a new muffler on our old car and visit family while I was at my book club retreat. I had a nice time on the retreat. I plan to write all about it soon. I will post all the books we plan to read. It's exciting to have a fresh new list. I love to read!

I've been feeling pretty yucky with this pregnancy. Last night I ate Ramon Noodles and Ritz crackers for dinner. Surprisingly, I felt better than usual when I woke up this morning. It's getting pretty late in the morning and I haven't eaten breakfast. Nothing sounds good. This is the first pregnancy where I am already saying to myself, "yep, this is the last one." I don't really want to go through this all again. Nine months is too long a time to have my body taken over by queasiness, sluggishness, fatness, and uncomfortableness. I thank God for this little life inside of me, but good grief, why does it have to take so much time? Remember last week's Family Tool of Love: Avoid complaining and slander...I don't remember it ;).

1 comment:

  1. http://insidethewilliamsjmov.blogspot.com/2009/07/honest-scrap-award.html

    Thanks Holly, I am not sure if I am doing this right. Sorry it has taken me so long to getting around to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!