7.27.2009

Okay, another

I got the following from a friend today and it actually made me laugh outloud. These silly emails are getting me through the day lately. So, I thought I'd pass on the laughs as well.

To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity practice the following:

1. At lunchtime, sit in your car, wearing sunglasses, point your hairdryer at passing cars and see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom..do not disguise your voice!
3. Every time someone asks you to do something...ask them if they want fries with that.
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks...once everyone has gotten over their addiction switch to espresso!
6. In the memo field of your checks...write ...."for marijuana".
7. Finish all of your sentences with "In Accordance with the Prophecy".
9. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see if anyone notices.
10. Order a diet water whenever you eat out.
11. At the drive-thur mention your order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance tell your friends you cant attend their party due to a headache.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM...scream...I WON...I WON!!!
18. When the leaving the zoo..start running towards the parking lot screaming...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES..THEY'RE LOOSE!!!!
19. Over dinner one night tell your children...due to the economy...we have to let one of you go!!!
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is to pass this along.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

  1. I know it helped me get through the day when I got it. It still makes me laugh. I am actually looking forward to paying bills so I can write "for marijuana".

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2009

    I might have to screen some of these out, since their use could easily attract the attention of Law Enforcement (or the usher at the opera). Actually, those are the ones I would love to use the most! :>) Favorites? Diet water, "To go" at the drive thru, and that awesome science experiment, Decaf Coffee!

    Thanks for these. They are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!