8.30.2009

Family Tools of Love #12

Hour by hour keep careful watch over all you do, aware that God's gaze is upon you, wherever you may be (Matthew 26:46).
~~~~~~~~~
~
As a parent, this truth about God is a great help. When I am around I can correct and teach my children, but when they are not with me, I have no say in the matter. It is nice to be able to tell my children that even though I'm not there, God is still watching. I am careful to describe God as caring and forgiving. I talk about how choices that do not reflect His love for us, dissapoint him. It makes him sad because He wants us to be the best we can be even when no one is watching. God wants us all to reach our fullest potential as He has created us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!