8.06.2009

Morning has Broken


I am feeling much, much better than on my "Marshy Madness" day. I was more than just pregnancy sick. Wow. I thought it was never going to end, but it did. Thank God. I am now happily entertaining guests for a few days. I even cleaned the house and got the "office" cleaned out (something I've been putting off for months). So, although tired, my state of mind is in a much better place.

I am really going to try to be better about writing again. I feel so much better when I do. I appreciate all the comments I've received lately. They have helped to boost my spirits. I don't want this blog to be totally depressing, but I hope that my sharing some of the days that are hardest to get through, will help someone else realize that no one has a perfectly easy life. Especially while raising young children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!