9.02.2009

My Current Tumbling Thoughts

These are some of the thoughts tumbling around in my head lately. Some are my own and some come from others. It's possible that at some point they will all smash together in some crazy way and I'll have a new thought. Until then, here's the record in my head:

If you never fight your enemy, you'll never know how strong he is (C.S. Lewis-not a direct quote)...

If my baby is not a boy, will we try again?...

Maybe we'll adopt one day...

A life that is not "contributing" to society is a still life worth loving, even if we receive nothing in return...

I'd really like to start my vegetable garden next spring...

When will we get our front deck on our house and I can sit outside in the morning and drink my coffee?...

I'm so grateful for my friends and the influence they have on my life...

I'm glad I've stopped trying to be friends with people who don't "get"me...

If I have lots of fruits and vegies in the fridge, we will eat them...

I'm looking forward to teaching 6th grade religious ed. this year...

I'm thankful there is another teacher to take over at Lent so I can focus on having the new baby...

I think I may really be a confused introvert...

The most important lesson I can teach my children is how to pray...

Okay, I think that's about enough of my thoughts for the day!! Thankfully, I'm feeling more like myself. There are multiple factors contributing to my brighter mood: the hyperthyroid meds may be starting to work, the vitamin D supplements I'm taking (2,000 UL a day) may be kicking in, and I've made it through the first trimester of this pregnancy. I'm also looking forward to life in a routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!