10.25.2009

And the Winner is...

Well, two of you commented on my bloggy gift post and I know both of you so you both win! I will get your books to you in person. :)

Thanks again to all my readers. I was just thinking today what a blessing my little blog has been to me. Since I've began to coral all my thoughts into this blog, I have been more at peace. I know people are reading and that's enough for me to feel like the thoughts tumbling in my head are not wasted. Also, because of this blog, I am going to be speaking in front of a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that one of my readers is a member of. I'm a little nervous and excited. The topic of discussion is "Life on Planet Mom" and after about seven years living on Planet Mom, I have learned some lessons about this crazy planet. I know I'm not finished learning, I never will be, but I hope that some of the lessons I've learned will be a stepping stone for another mom. We all need each other when learning and loving our lives. Many of my mom friends, young and old, have been stepping stones for me.

I want to encourage all you moms (dads and caregivers) to keep sharing your own lessons learned and don't fear that your lessons may not be perfectly smooth yet. As I say in my profile, agates on the beach are rarely perfect. In fact, sometimes agates I have found on the beach don't even look like agates at first glance. I have to actually pick it up, look at it and hold it to the sun before I can be sure. Yet, they are still treasures!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's all I have to say. Oh and this: I'm glad you're writing. Your blog is a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!