10.15.2009

A Bloggy Gift! Hooray!

Guess what? I have ten followers! I know there are others who read almost daily, but ten of you have actually claimed it to the world on my blog! Thank you so much for reading my "tumbled thoughts." A while back I said that when I reached ten followers, I'd give out a bloggy gift. Well, I plan on keeping my word. I am going to offer you a choice of four different books. You choose one you think you'd like and I'll send it to you (just click on the titles to discover what these books are about):

1. The Family Cloister: Benedictine Wisdom for the Home by David Robinson

2. Sink Reflections by Marla Cilley

3. Saving Dinner: The Menus, Recipes, and Shopping Lists to Bring Your Family Back to the Table by Leanne Ely

4. A Civilization of Love: What Every Catholic Can Do to Transform the World by Carl Anderson

These are all books that have inspired me in one way or another and I would love to pass one on to you!

In order to be eligible for this bloggy gift, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A FOLLOWER. Let me know which book you would like and be sure there is some way I can contact you (if you know me and would like to just call or email me so you don't blow your cover as an addict to Scattering Agates that's fine...just be sure to leave an anonymous comment).

I will draw names in about a week for the winner.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly - this is a very generous bloggy gift! I'm undecided about the book because I've heard you talk positvely about all of them and you've already given me advice from each one! but I think i'm leaning toward sink reflections. anyway - as you know I love your blog... just wish you would write more!!! see you soon - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ooohh! Pick me, pick me! Saving Dinner please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!