10.28.2009

Here Comes Halloween

I just want the world to know that I do not like Halloween. Today I went trick-or-treating with my toddler and her little day care class. We went around some offices around town. The offices were totally and utterly decorated in Halloween decorations. There were scary mummies, evil looking witches, blood, ghosts, you name something scary and even evil and it was there. Amidst all this gore set out with the intention to scare my little, innocent child, was candy, smiles and coos. It was so ironic that it made me feel ill.

Every year I hope that this holiday will go away and every year the holiday seems to get bigger. I don't get it. I don't like it. I don't know what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!