10.23.2009

Little Monster


Today was the day I had my twenty week ultrasound. I have some exciting news! We have a little boy. Both my husband and I are in a bit of shock. From the beginning of our marriage, for some reason, we always assumed we'd have all girls. Well, we were wrong and now I can relish in thoughts of boys and boy clothes, toys, etc. I think I'd like to follow a monster theme. In fact, tomorrow I might go down and buy these Robeez, that I've been eyeing, with little monsters on them(you gotta love Robeez)!!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I'm so happy for you and Adam! Maybe we will keep this pattern of opposites up and have a girl next time! I love the robeez, I'm getting the same ones for the boys as a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!