11.05.2009

Another Espresso Please

CoffeeMom at Another Espresso Please has a post today titled "Real Kids. On their own." This is one of my favorite blogs. I found it because I thought the name sounded creative ;). CoffeeMom and her husband have adopted many children and in her blog she recounts the tales of her diverse family. She also writes a lot about her faith. It is very inspiring and down to earth.

Today's post is about older children who do not get adopted and end up out of the system and on their own. She is supporting an organization that helps these types of kids and you can even buy a bracelet. I'm thinking about buying one myself.

I hope you enjoy browsing Another Espresso Please as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!