12.07.2009

Breathe

(*inhale*) I give up. There is too much to do this time of year to get anything extra done. It is crazy. I did try to get a jump start on the holidays in November and was fairly successful. However, it seems I have been able to fill December with the usual stress. I was going to wrap presents as I bought them, but now have a huge pile to deal with. I was going to have our Christmas letter written and sent by Wednesday and it's still in the rough draft stage. Okay. Deep breath. It is only December 8th. I have time. I will get it done and if I don't, well what does it matter anyway? I'd rather have things slightly unfinished and below my standard of perfection than be a crazy, frazzled mommy. Tomorrow I will begin again. (*exhale*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!