12.18.2009

Christmas Card Cheer

I love Christmas cards. I love to hear from my friends and family. I love the pictures. I even love form letters and don't care if there is no personal note. I just love to be remembered and to receive these little notes of joy in the mail in December.

I also love writing a Christmas letter each year. In fact, I keep each letter I've written in a three-ring binder and read over them every year. It's a mini family history that I plan to pass on to my children one day.

A few of my past letters

My friend, Mrs. Fire Family Williams, shared this post on a Christmas card scoring system from a blog titled Swistle. Very cute and creative.

(If you receive a card from me and want to check out the website I used to send it, CLICK HERE for SendOutCards.com...let me know if you would like to join because I could make some money off you for joining!!)

1 comment:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas, Holly! I posted our Christmas "card" on Facebook so feel free to take a peek. I like your idea of saving the family letter in a binder every year, it's like a little family journal.
    Hope you've had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!