2.27.2010

Posted on the Fridge Yesterday

I posted the following on our fridge in hopes that the family will pitch in a bit once our baby arrives. It is inside a clear sheet protector with a highlighter attached so that when a chore is complete, it can be crossed off. These are the things I do almost every day. If these chores can be maintained, I might not go crazy after our new arrival...it may be wishful thinking, but it's worth a try.

OUR FAMILY CHORES

Morning Chores
Empty Dishwasher
Laundry
Spray Daily Shower Cleaner
Swish & Swash Toilet
Make Beds

After Dinner Chores
Clear & Wipe Table
Clear & Wipe Counters
Load Dishwasher
Sweep

Before Bedtime Chores
Clear Household Clutter
Put Toys Away
Gather Dirty Laundry in Hall
Put Away Any Clean Clothes
Quick Bedroom Pick Up
Clear & Clean Bathroom Counter

As Needed
Vacuum
Mop
Dust
De-Clutter “Hot Spots”
• Top of Microwave
• Top of Dishwasher
• Counter Next to Fridge
• Dining Room Floor
• Top of Tower Dresser
• Secretary’s Desk
• TV Area
• Computer Desk
• Living Room Book Corner

2 comments:

  1. YardleyMommaFebruary 28, 2010

    I actually like this idea! Gives me ideas about how to help others in the home "remember" all that needs to be done. Thank you for sharing this great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking, Holly. I think I need a list like this just for myself--without a baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!