3.11.2010

He's Here!


Welcome to our little baby boy born on Tuesday (March 9th). He is a very healthy boy. The labor and delivery went well (I only pushed for 8 minutes). This is most likely our last baby and I am relieved to never go through pregnancy or labor ever again! Post delivery was a little scary. I lost a lot of blood. I've done that with all my babies. This one we were prepared and it still got a little scary. Because of the loss of blood, I am getting around pretty slowly but am happy to have my husband here and he is taking good care of us! Yet another reason being married to a nurse is wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! He looks perfect. I'm sorry you had a scare, but I'm glad you're home and have such a great hubby to help. I hope you will be able to get the rest you need until you're fully recovered.
    Praying for you,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!