4.25.2010

Constant Topic

I'm sitting here staring at my computer screen trying to decide what to write. All I can think of is baby, baby, baby. Boy Blue is 6 1/2 weeks now. He likes to move all the time and must be in motion or nursing to fall asleep. He lets out a pretty good cry when he is tired but most of his cries are due to dirty diapers. Conversations I have lately are about the same topic. If someone asks how I am, I usually talk about how Boy Blue is sleeping (all night with one feeding) or the latest development such as how he smiles very easily or that he is beginning to coo. I also make a point to tell everyone that he has blue eyes while my girls have brown eyes.
~
It is amazing how a baby takes over everything, including my thoughts.
~
That's it for today, I guess. Little Boy is beginning his "I'm tired and need to nurse" cry. His swing and "Oh Susanna" are failing to pacify him any longer. Did I mention he eats a lot? The other day we counted four chins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!