4.13.2010

In My Dreams

I keep having dreams about water. They are great dreams. In the past, I've had a couple dreams where I am swimming in the bay with Killer whales. It is so peaceful under the water and awesome to be with a giant whale. Lately, the water is a deep, clear, slow-moving river. The temperature is perfect as I swim along in peace. About a week ago I swam to the source of the river. It was a small trickle of water coming out of the ground. Although I swam alone, I was following some kyakers that I did not know. I thanked them in the end for venturing so far up the river because I would not have done it alone.

A couple nights ago I dreamt that I was on an inter tube with a friend. We were commenting on how nice it is to be alone. The water was a slow-moving canal surrounded by tall grass. The sun kept us warm as we floated along. When we got the end of our journey, there was a large swimming pool filled with people and cheerios. The crowd was passing a block of cheese around like a beach ball. I was sad our quiet float had come to an end and had no desire to join the party in the pool.

I'm not sure what these dreams mean (if anything), but they sure are good dreams!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of some of the crazy dreams I had when I was nursing and not getting enough deep sleep. I'm sure this is partially the source of your dreams too! It is curious that they're all about water or swimming, though. At least you're enjoying them. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!