9.26.2010

Brandon Flowers



I just want everybody to know that my husband and I have a date night planned for November.  We are going to see Brandon Flowers, the lead singer of The Killers, perform his solo album Flamingo.  I've posted my favorite song, so far, from the new CD.  It takes a little over a minute to get the the lyrics.  Now I just have to get Baby Boy to eat enough solids to make it half the night without me. 

The last time my husband and I went to see The Killers, we sat near the back in the seats with all the "old" people.  At one point I turned around to see a balding man rocking out.  He really looked nerdy compared to the stylish teeny boppers running around below.  If there were a spectrum of nerdiness to coolness at that concert, we hover close to the nerdy end.  Good thing my husband is not balding.  I really am going to wear my ear plugs this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!