12.26.2010

A Fresh New Look

I warned you that I might change the template of this blog and it is done.  I will probably tweak it some more, but this is the basic new look.  This post is your chance to get used to it.  Whenever I read a blog and the look changes, I feel lost for a while.  Rest assured, this is still Scattering Agates and I am still Holly.  It was time for a change anyway, don't you think?

I'll be back to writing soon.  Surprisingly, it has been hard for me not to write these last few days.  Just when I thought a break was needed, I had thousands of blog post ideas.  The problem is, now I can't remember what they were!  At this moment, however, I have neglected my home and my hungry children to make this update!

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!