12.10.2010

The Morning After...

Update from yesterday:  I was exhausted.  Are you surprised?  It was a raw blog post in the midst of sleep deprivation.  I have wondered if I should delete it because it was so overly dramatic, but I've decided not to.  It's there for you to "take what means something to you" or just toss it.  Thanks for putting up with me and my misery.  A misery which has strangely disappeared since getting some much needed rest. 

I am happy today.  I have moved on.  I'll be a mess again another day.

Even before the "one thought floating through my mind," I had been praying about what I should do to tackle my life and set it in some sort of order.  I am working on two things: 1. sleep, 2. feeding my family.  Those are my priorities until I get things under control (if that is even possible).

2 comments:

  1. Meghan RyallDecember 10, 2010

    I hope things go a bit better today Holly! I'm thinking and praying for you...

    Let me know if you need to talk or even better, come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!