12.21.2010

...to be continued...

Scattering Agates will be back in action after Christmas.  This seems to be a good time of year for me to take a little break.  Plus, maybe it will free up my fingers and writing creativity to get my Christmas letter done.  That letter is still blinking in my mind's eye like a cursor on a white computer screen. 

If you are so inclined, you may want to read some of the old posts from this blog archived when you scroll to the bottom of this page.

Have a very Merry and blessed Christmas.  May you find, as we all desire, the peace in your heart as Christ only can bring.

Oh...before I go, I wanted to let you know the carolling party was a great success.  Twelve adults and a multitude of children gathered in our small living room and sang their hearts out.  It turned out to be just as I imagined and I think this will definitely make it on our Christmas Traditions list in years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your "Christmas Card" (your post) May your family, local and extended, have a very happy and holy Christmas. You are a remarkable family whose collective pursuit if Happiness is an inspiration for all. Once again, I am better prepared for this Holy Day than I otherwise would have been. All because you dare to share your (our?) foibles with us. It is your year-round Christmas present to us all.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!