3.05.2011

Make 5 Dinners in One Hour


I'm so excited about my meals for this coming week. Let me explain. My family is picky. Very picky. Everyone I know takes pity on me when they hear the horror stories of the nightly battles I have to face with all of them, including my husband. I, admittedly, am not a great cook so that does not help matters. When I discovered Make 5 Dinners in One Hour, I was ready to try anything to give me some kind of boost of confidence. I subscribed and have used many of Michelle's menus and recipes. I enjoy the assembly process because it is quick and efficient but I especially love to have a fridge full of meals ready to cook.

To be honest, not all of Michelle's meals satisfy my picky eaters (that would be a dream).  However, some of them do and that's a huge step forward for me.  What I have done is have my family rate each meal as we eat them.  Then I cut out the meals that my family will eat and save them to cook again.  The reason I am so excited about this coming week is that I have put together five of Michelle's meals that I know my family will enjoy.  I practically danced down the isles of the grocery store as I imagined first, my fridge full with meals ready, and second, my picky eaters eating them!
 
Be sure to check out Michelle's blog and get a month's free subscription.  I'm sure glad I did. 

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and i think its a great idea. My blog explores ideas from different faiths, maybe you would be interested. http://turqoisemoon.blogspot.com/
    p.s, i've done much nannying and cooking for kids, I can sympathize with you for the picky eaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, I'm definitely going to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!