9.15.2013

I'm Blogging!

I blog.  I'm blogging.  I'm a blogger.

Ahoy!  Yes, I'm trying to get my rusty fingers to type again.  With the start of the school year  I have new goals to keep one of which is to blog once a week on Sundays. My writing does not come as easily as it did in the years I typed day after day.  Sigh.  Those were good days.  I admit that I fear that if I don't write I'll forget how altogether and, if this is a gift from God, I don't want to bury it.  So here I am.  I blog.  I'm a blogger.  I'm blogging.


Consider this my first blog post in this current phase of my life.  I'm no longer a mom with a baby or a new home school mom.  My youngest is now three and my eldest in her third year of home school, a fifth grader. My middle daughter is now six and in first grade.  Life is sailing forward and I'm still strapped to the boat! Thanks for reading and I'll be back in a week!

Living the dream!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Holly, I support you in writing! Looking forward to reading :) And... I love What About Bob!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!