3.03.2015

A Dust Off



This post has no purpose other than to make me happy each time I log in to work on the new look of my blog.  It needs to be dusted off and tweaked a bit in order to be ready for me to take on some writing again.  Needless to say, I've been doing just that, here and there, but am pretty tired of seeing the same post from over a year ago!!

Some of my ideas for how I am going to manage this blog in the future are sort of hard for me to get right.  I've been browsing through widgets in an attempt to find just what I'm looking for.  So far, I've not had a lot of luck.

The new photo of the agates is by a friend of mine.  I love it, but am not sure it's going to stay because of new direction I'm going.  I also may drop, "tumbled thoughts to take or toss," but am not sure.  I am sure I'll keep the title.  It's a good title, don't you think?

Yes, you.  You're the only one reading this!!

Write at ya later.

Holly

2 comments:

  1. Bridge building BFF.March 06, 2015

    Love the photo, and the take or toss motto.
    Looking forward to more posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bridge building BFF!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!