8.19.2015

A peek at what's posted on my fridge

If you are at all interested in some of the schedules I've come up with that seem to work so far for our family, you're in luck. I've decided to post them for you. :)

The first is my cleaning schedule. This does not include the things I already do daily such as laundry (at least a load a day), dishes after every meal, etc.This is a list of  the "extra" chores I do around the house on a weekly and monthly basis.  

You will see that I saved Tuesday for meal planning and shopping, and notice that on Week 5 are things that ought to be done once in a while. When there are five weeks in the month, or some extra days that need a chore, I'll look to Week 5.  Lastly, it says January: Kitchen because my chore scheduling will continue with a room-by-room focus (written about here).



The following schedule maps out our day by time.  Keeping myself on time is very difficult and I'm really struggling with this.  However, the the basic flow if the day always goes about the same. It's a good day when I hit within 30 minutes of each time posted.




I'd love to hear from you if you have some sort of rule you follow or if you have any suggestions for me to make this work. So far the best thing about my Rule is the peace in my home and in my soul. A little order in the chaos of life is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is amazing! we had a schedule last school and it was so helpful, but over the summer we have fallen away from it. i haven't come up with anything so far this school year and it is just barely working... i really need to make a new schedule. the schedules help me more than they help the children!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!